7 Reasons To Grow Your Own Organic Vegetables Garden And 22 Reasons To Enjoy Mangosteen Smoothie | Why Is It Healthy For Your Body & Mind?
Vaivaihealth.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and other Affiliate Programs. This means that, at zero cost to you, we will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the links and finalize a purchase. Learn more!
Growing Your Own Organic Vegetables Garden Has a Lot of Benefits
The industrialization and homogenization of the agricultural industry have changed over the past few generations, using pesticides, flavor enhancers, herbicides, artificial composts, and large-scale production methods. Unfortunately, this affects human health and the rapid spread of new diseases among people and animals (the most recent bird flu).
The World Health Organization reports show how chemicals and other products combined with production processes threaten our health in food.
If you happen to find a piece of land available or at least a few rows where you can grow a small organic vegetable garden, don’t think about it and give it a try. It will only be the beginning of a better and healthier life.
I will give you 7 beneficial reasons hoping that maybe I will convince you to start as soon as possible:
1. Guess what? You will not have the slightest trace of additives in your organic vegetables. But I’m sure you already know that. Research in bio-foods had already demonstrated that the additives from food could cause osteoporosis, migraines, hyperactivity, and heart illnesses.
2. There is no use of pesticides or synthetic fertilizers. These chemicals are used to produce crops all the time, regardless of weather and plagues, and affect the quality of vegetables. Moreover, pesticides are generally human hazardous.
3. Your plants will not be genetically modified (GM). Instead, antibiotics, medications, and hormones are used to increase the size of the vegetables. One of the consequences is that vegetables all look the same and have the same taste. Furthermore, we consume hormones used on vegetables, which may pose health risks.
4. Eating organic vegetables will make you much healthier. They will be far more natural than any supermarket and will not contain any of the aforementioned products or chemicals. Furthermore, your health will not be jeopardized because you will know that nothing has been added to your vegetables.
5. Your organic vegetables taste much better. Pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, hormones, and antibiotics cause vegetables to grow abnormally and lose their flavor. Organic vegetables will enhance your cooking by bringing out their full flavor.
6. Organic farming is good for the environment. Chemical components will not harm the soil or the air because you will not use pesticides or other similarly harmful products on your vegetables.
7. By growing organic vegetables, you help to ensure the planet’s long-term viability. Small communities were formed in which members exchanged naturally grown products, thereby contributing to creating a better world for all.
We eat organic products because we don’t add anything to them that they wouldn’t naturally have. As you might expect, additives, fertilizers, pesticides, and hormones are not naturally occurring food components. So to grow your organic vegetables to protect your health – you only need a few pots.
At the end of the day, eating organic vegetables and another kind of products means doing nothing that they would not do naturally. As you might expect, additives, fertilizers, pesticides, and hormones are not naturally occurring food components. So instead, grow your own organic vegetables to protect your health better – you only need a few pots.
22 Factors To Enjoy Mangosteen Smoothie
A staff member at my job decided to bring a supplementary mangosteen juice and marketed it for $25 (his cost) for a 25 fl liter bottle.
She also started telling me about all of these 22 factors why anyone must therefore consume mangosteen smoothie:
1. Helps prevent artery hardening
2. Provides protection to the cardiac muscle
3. Anti-parkinson, anti-Alzheimer, and some other dementia types
5. Prevention and detention of fungi
6. Helps to prevent infections with bacteria
7. Viral combatants and inflammation mitigation
8. Restricts rubber illness
9. Prevents diarrhea
10. Reduces fever
11. Eye health-hinders glaucoma and cataracts
12. Pansystemic – a synergistic effect on the whole body
13. Power engines – tirelessness improvement
14. Fight against aging
15. Loss of weight (yayyy, I’m going to drink to this!)
16. Diminishes blood fat (oh heck, I had no idea we had fat in our blood!)
17. Anti-tumor advantages
18. Cancer: Mangosteen assists with its strong antioxidants to prevent cancer
19. Blood pressure decreases
20. Countless “immunostimulants” allusions
21. Reduction of blood sugar
22. Delicious taste
I’ve Been Reflecting Around Myself – “Boy, Oh Boy“
Who in their right mind would buy something like that? What is the meaning of mangosteen? What exactly is it? I’ve never heard of it before, and I’m not familiar with its appearance.
The mangosteen (Garcinia mangostana) is a tropical evergreen tree from the Sunda Islands and the Moluccas. The tree builds up between 7 and 25 meters in height. When fully grown, the food fruit is deep reddish-purple.
The fruit is called the “Queen of Fruits” in Asia, and the durian fruit (Durio spp.) is defined as the “King of Fruits.” It is commonly linked with some other appetizing tropical fruits, including the button mangosteen and mangosteen lemon drop.
The fruit’s external casing seems to be rather tough, usually 4-6 cm in diameter. When you cut the shell, you find a 3-5 cm diameter white, fleshy fruit. Based on the volume and development, the segments of the fruit may or may not contain pits.
The percentage of fruit seeds is straight linked to the total count of leaves on the casing base. Mangosteen has 5 fruits on ordinary (round up figure).
I’ve eaten many exotic fruits in my existence, along with the King of Fruit, but I haven’t ever seen or enjoyed the Fruit Queen. So I purchased the $25 flask of my workmate, and in no time, the bottle of mangosteen juice was empty. As a result, I feel more relaxed and active for the remainder of the day, and I really had to inform you if this will help you lose weight in a short time!
Last but not least, the health benefits of this mangosteen fruit, along with those provided by the organic vegetable garden, are invaluable.